Diane Taylor(215)240-1166 email@example.com
- The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D. (2001)
- James Madison University, B.S., cum laude (1998)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Diane Taylor focuses her practice on complex civil litigation and represents clients in insurance coverage litigation in both state and federal courts. Prior to joining the firm, she drafted legislation and policy papers at the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, was responsible for corporate governance and due diligence for a chemical company, and focused on insurance coverage issues at litigation firms.
Ms. Taylor is a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, where she was an editor of the Dickinson Journal of Environmental Law and Policy. Her comment, “Investigating the Exxon Valdez Restoration Effort: Is Resource Acquisition Really Restoration?” was published in the journal.