Missy Heidelberg(202) 499-7913 email@example.com Download vCard
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, cum laude, 2004
- B.A., Millsaps College, cum laude, 2000
- Missy Heidelberg is licensed to practice law in Mississippi and is an active member in good standing of the Mississippi Bar. She is not licensed to practice law in Washington, DC and is working under the direct supervision of a DC Bar member in good standing.
- United States Virgin Islands
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Northern and
- Southern Districts of Mississippi
- All Mississippi State Courts, 2004
Missy’s practice is focused on representing policyholders in first-party property claims against insurance companies that have denied, mishandled, or improperly paid them after a loss. In the course of her litigation practice, Missy has been involved in a wide variety of matters, including representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in complex insurance coverage disputes, bad faith actions, and large-loss subrogation matters. Her experience in dealing with both insurance companies and policyholders has resulted in a specialized knowledge of insurance policy interpretation and application. Missy also has experience with professional liability, products liability, mass tort, and commercial contract disputes.
Missy is a cum laude graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law (2004), where she served as Executive Articles Editor of the Mississippi Law Journal. She is a member of the Capital Area Bar Association, where she previously served as Director, and the Jackson Young Lawyers Association, where she has held a number of leadership positions, including President, Director, and Treasurer. She has also served on the executive boards of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association and the Mississippi Women Lawyers Association.