Michael H. Moore(202) 869-2064 email@example.com Download vCard
- LL.M., American University, Washington College of Law (2014)
- J.D., New York Law School (2001) M.C.J., University of South Carolina (1998)
- B.A., University of South Carolina (1995)
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
Michael Howard Moore is an attorney with extensive experience representing homeowners and business owners whose properties were damaged by floods, hurricanes, wildfires and other catastrophic events. He concentrates on helping individuals, local governments, municipalities, and businesses solve serious problems related to insurance coverage issues. He assists in preparing their insurance claims, submitting proofs of loss, and advancing their claims in negotiations, mediations, administrative proceedings, and litigation.
He is currently litigating insurance claims for the historic Louisiana flood of 2016, Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma.
Prior to joining Weisbrod Matteis & Copley, Michael worked on large matters for a number of law firms and federal agencies in the areas of insurance recovery, fraud litigation, and financial regulation. While in Law School, Mr. Moore interned for the U.S. State Department, U.S. Marshals Service, U.S. Secret Service, U.S. Department of Defense, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. He attended New York Law School, where he was the 2001 commencement speaker and the recipient of the Dean’s Award for Student Leadership.
He has hosted numerous informational town hall sessions in Louisiana, Texas, Florida, and Puerto Rico.
- Video – The Isiah Factor – Fox 26 – Houston
- Video -Fox 26 – Houston – DC law firm in town offering to help Harvey victims level the playing field
- Story – Fox 26 – Houston – Firm holds Hurricane Harvey town hall series
- Story – Livingston Parish News.com – Deadline near for proof of loss claim with insurance lawyer
- Video – KADN – Weisbrod Matteis and Copley PLLC helping flood victims